Saturday, May 31, 2008

One Morning in Bangkok, or Malaysia also can...

Room Service: Morny, rune sor-bees.
Hotel Guest: Oh sorry, I thought I dialed room service.
Room Service: Rye, rune sore-bees. Morny. Jewish to ordor sunteen?
Hotel Guest: I'd like some bacon and eggs.
Room Service: Ow July then?
Hotel Guest: What?
Room Service: Aches. Ow July then? Pry, boy, pooch..?
Hotel Guest: Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, Scrambled please.
Room Service: Ow July thee Baycome? Crease?
Hotel Guest: Crisp will be fine.
Room Service: Okay. An Santos?
Hotel Guest: Ugh.....I don't know....I don't think so.
Room Service: No? Judo one toes?
Hotel Guest: Look, I really feel bad about this, but I just don't know what judo one toes means, I'm sorry.
Room Service: Toes! Toes! Why Jew Don Juan toes? Ow bow eengligh mopping we bother?
Hotel Guest: English Muffin! I've got it! Toast! You were saying toast! Fine. An English Muffin will be fine.
Room Service: We Bother?
Hotel Guest: No, just put the bother on the side.
Room Service: Wad?
Hotel Guest: I'm sorry. I meant butter. Butter on the side.
Room Service: Copy?
Hotel Guest: I feel terrible about this, but ....
Room Service: Copy. Copy, tea, mill.
Hotel Guest: Coffee! Yes coffee please. And that's all.
Room Service: One minnie. Ass rune torino-fie, strangle aches, crease, Baycome, tossy eengligh mopping we bother honey sight, and copy. Rye?
Hotel Guest: Whatever you say.
Room Service: Okay, Tenjewberrymud.
Hotel Guest: You're welcome.

0 comments: